Pillar offers turnkey packages that centralize and integrate processes into one dependable system. Gone are the days of multiple proprietary systems and control rooms littered with servers and screens. Our systems usher in a new era of peace of mind with user-friendly integrated systems.
The software is available to individual clients at the local network level or remotely via a secure and proven web client. Additionally, provision is made to limit or restrict access so that only qualified individuals have the ability to access or make changes to certain areas of the software.
Pillar's systems utilize open architecture, providing for integration of all industrial control and monitoring hardware. This leverages the reliability and controllability of PLCs with the speed and accuracy of fiber optics. The modular software enables you to tailor the system to your needs by purchasing only portions beneficial to your operation.
Pillar's team includes controls engineers, industrial programmers, software engineers, qualified technicians, and certified electricians who are available around the clock.
- PLC and Robotic Programming
- HMI Design and Development
- Machine Vision
- Plant Start-up Support
- Electrical and Controls Design
- Electrical Panel Design and Fabrication
- Instrumentation and Calibration
- Control Room Design and Commissioning
- Networking Solutions
- 24/7 Field Service and Troubleshooting
- Project Management
- Integrated Mine Monitoring
- Rockwell Recognized System Integrator
- Samsara Partner
- Ignition IU Credentialed
- UL 508A Certified Panels
- UL 698A Certified Panels
- Class 1 Division 2
- Class 1 Division 1
- Hazardous Locations (HAZ LOC)
- TÜV FS Certified Staff Design Build Capabilities
- Plant AutomationLearn More
- Mining AutomationLearn More
- Belt VisionLearn More
- Panel ShopsLearn More
- Longwall Command CenterLearn More