- Comprehensive Benefits
- Health/Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Short/Long term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid lodging, per diem, and transportation provided for out-of-town work
- Employee focused work environment
- On-the-job mentoring and training
- Advancement through defined employee career paths
- Internal job postings
- Performance and salary reviews
- Employee feedback program
- Safety-first and drug free work environments
- Bonuses and incentives for working safely
- Company provided tools and basic safety equipment
- PPE allowances with no restrictions on vendors
- Weekly pay with premium pay for Sundays and holidays
- Financial tools/programs from Ramsey+ to help employees reach their financial goals, manage money, get out of debt, and save for the future
- Scholarship opportunities for dependent children
They are family oriented and you’re not just a number.
— Fiber Optic Manager
I liked that if there were any issues you could talk to the manager. There was an open-door policy and they tried to work around your schedule.
— Tower Tech
I always had help and there was a very open communication flow to get assistance when I needed it.
I really like the morals of the company and the productivity. It seems like this company has a great foundation.
— Electrician's Assistant
I like the in-depth training they give and how they take pride in safety.
— Tower Tech