It’s no secret that dealing with anything fire-related can be dangerous. Our fire protection team comprises technicians who are trained and certified by the NICET (National Institute for Certification Engineering in Technologies) for Levels I, II, and III to overcome any hazards that may arise on the job. Pillar has successfully executed a variety of fire protection projects nationwide, and, as a company, is a member of the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Technical Committee, the NAFED (National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors), and the AFSA (American Fire Sprinkler Association).
- Portables and Wheeled Units
- Clean Agent, Inert Gas, and Vortex for MCC (Motor Control Center) and Electrical Rooms
- CAFS (Compressed Air Foam System) for Remote Fuel Fill Sites or Condensate Sites
- Sprinklers for Warehouses, Garages, and Buildings
- Hydrants for Site Developments
- Detection and Alarm for Compressor Stations, MCC and Electrical Rooms